Good Morning

Good Morning
Starting a day looking out library window

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thing #23 -- Expand Your Mind

Looking at this set of resources, I put most of my effort into Atomic Learning. Atomic Learning has been a resource that has been mentioned in the clerk meetings, but I have not made time to go and utilize it during work time. It was nice to have time to go and look at the various tutorials that are available. It overwhelms me at times, the list of resources available. Too bad I end up fogetting about these sites when the need arises for me to learn a new procedure. I am a menitor this year for a new clerk and that is why I have enjoyed being one. It has made me expand my knowledge to help the new clerk; I would not have done it for myself. I also liked going to look at The Complete 2.0 Directory. It is really nice when I find a place that has a link to all the sites. I am a person that likes simplicity and this site is nice so that I don't need to rely on my memory of all the different web addresses. This allow me to go and link on the location I want to. I also looked at the site Second Life. That was interesting. I would like to learn more about what this really entails. For now, I just was willing to learn its name. That will be a future project.

No comments: